Life at aamarPay
aamarPay, a gathering of folks from various walks of life. Suave designers, magical engineers, sales hustlers, calm-as-rock merchant champions are some just some of the very cool people you get to work with.
In just a year we have gone from nothing to a full fledged, modern and robust online payments system. Our customers swear by our tech and UX, and we are ecstatic to see people enjoy the results of our fanatic focus on making online payments simple and accessible.
Build your career with aamarPay
Perks & Benefits
We are hiring for some awesome positions
currently no new jobs opening available !
“Assistant Manager” (Legal & Regulatory Compliance).
Looking for “Assistant Manager” (Legal & Regulatory Compliance) for aamarPay (hereinafter referred as Soft Tech Innovation Ltd)
No. Position: 1
Location: Uttara, Dhaka
- Perform a company secretarial role in relation to the affairs of the regulatory body of the Fintech Industry (BB), E-cab, Ministry of Commerce and others alike.
- Maintain regular follow up regarding the upgradation of the legal documents and status check or diagonalization of the clauses.
- Provide legal advisory services to support day to day operational chores and as well merchant acquisition related documentation.
- Liaise with the company's external lawyers by following up on all legal matters.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Draw legal documents on behalf of the company.
- Conduct a legal review of all written correspondences to staff and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of the renewal and review of all necessary legal documents and authentication.
- Prepare process of internal audit for business process compliance in accordance with regulatory authority.
- Any other duties assigned.
· 4-5 years of experience in the below mentioned fields with legal academic background:
• Preferable experience in standard practices of legal advising /company lawyer/ Company secretary/Legal & compliance Manager of the Financial Institution/ Companies.
· Experience of Fintech industry will get preference.
· Salary: (40k-50k) Monthly
- Lunch & Snacks (Fully subsidized)
- Weekly two days Holiday
- Various leave options: Casual/Medical/Annual/Privilege/Maternity/Paternity
- Leave encashment at the end of the year.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (up to 75% of basic)
- Performance Bonus: Monthly/ Quarterly (Based on performance)
- Health Insurance Policy
- Mobile allowance
- Yearly Retreat
- Annual Gala Dinner & other admissible benefits.
1. To apply, email your CV and a short cover [email protected]
2. Please add “Assistant Manager” (Legal & Regulatory Compliance) as the email subject.
3. e-mails without subject or resume will not be accepted.
* Application deadline is March 10, 2022 (Subject to change without prior notice).
* Only selected candidates will be called for the interview.
# We are an equal employment opportunity employer; females are encouraged to apply.